Cross assets - both traditional and dynamic risk profile
Multi-asset portfolio solutions adjusted to specific individual sub-requirements are a cornerstone in our asset management. We offer solutions with a dynamic portfolio risk in a Value at Risk set-up.
- Well-defined and individually adjusted maximum portfolio risk describes the risk budget
- Active and dynamic management of the portfolio's risk target within the risk budget stated as VaR
- Tactical allocation between the broad universe of asset classes is the main return driver
- Tight management of portfolio risk
- Use of a broad investment and product universe
The objective is to continuously and actively adjust the portfolio risk to the market dynamics and opportunities to create an absolute and attractive risk-adjusted return.
We emphasise that the combination of a strong team and our in-house developed Tactical Asset Allocation model set-up is the dominant factor behind the creation of the return.
Director, Head of Investment Management, CIO
Jørgen M. Rasmussen
Senior Vice President, Head of Cross Assets
Vice President, Portfolio Manager Cross Asset